Founded by David Berg, many of whom's "Mo Letters" included graphic description and portrayal of sexual activities. Berg was a false prophet. His prophecies included that California would be destroyed by an earthquake and that the USA would be destroyed by the comet Kohoutek by January 1974. and all we go was the sex pistols
you are just too much fun, K.
Yes, you really have a lot to offer on the subject at hand! Thank you so much for your contributions.
DAVID BERG AKA The family mo letters www.thefamily.org/word/mls/archive.php3
religion-cults.com/Cults/Ch...tm#CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY
Mormons. The Church of Jesus Christ of the...
- Jehovah's Witnesses.
- Moonies. Unification of Christianity...
- Christian Science Church.
- Church of Scientology.
- Children of God, Family of Love.
- Worldwide Church of God, of Armstrong.
- Church Universal and Triumphant.
- Unitarianism... Universalism.
- Gnosticism, Neo-Gnosticism.
- Way International.
- Holy Order of MANS.
- Church of the Living God.
- Central London Church of Christ.
- Rev. Ike... Penitents... Snake Handlers.
- Churches for Homosexuals.
- Branch Davidians, "Waco", David Koresh.
- People's Temple, Jim Jones, Jonestown.
hello all, new to this tribe,
just threw me for a loop there, i was born into the family/david bergs cult, and raised in it until i was 15, not a load of laughs, let me tell you
thought it interesting to see it mentioned
I would also add to that list:
The Roman Catholic Church
All denominations of the Baptist Church
All Fundementalists of any sort...
in fact I would lump Christianity as a whole in the Cult context.